Authored by: Mary Meroney and Debra Wilson
Contributing Editor and Subject Matter Expert: Tim Valdez
Legal documentation and forms provided by: Mike Ullman
Transportation factoring is about credit risks, the difference between making money or losing money is all about how you manage those risks. Your best defense against losses, is utilizing policies and procedures designed to mitigate exposure to loss. FactorHelp’s Transportation Factoring Operations Manual is the only commercially available policies and procedures guide on the market. It gives you step-by-step details on how to operate a transportation factoring business. It covers everything from new business write-ups, to portfolio monitoring – how to handle problem transactions, and everything else in between. This information resource provides the best practices developed by industry experts, complete with legal documentation. You need a system for managing the important aspects of your factoring business. The Transportation Factoring Operations Manual gives you that.
Some of the topics covered in the FactorHelp Transportation Factoring Operations Manual include:
- How to write-up and analyze new business.
- How to use “early warning signs” to track portfolio risk.
- The seven critical elements in proposal letters to prevent severe consequences.
- How to handle and resolve duplicate purchase orders.
- How to filter out ineligible receivables.
- What to do every night at midnight.
- The six most important risk categories.
- Procedures that explain how to use our most important credit analysis tool for over-advances. Your account executive can immediately be up-to-speed and productive after reading this!
- How to set up an electronic interface with clients to make your job easier.
- Examples of how to craft the right legal forms and give your support staff the right training.
- The single best customer service program (it’s not what you think).
- Why you need to obtain a weekly report from the client database and how to use it effectively.
- Tricks to use with a portfolio management program.
- How to manage the flow of documentation so that more transactions can be processed with less risk.
- How to set up a monitoring program to save time and money.
- The seven deadly underwriting techniques used by factors.
- How to handle and avoid (with rare exceptions) collection problems.
- How to organize and manage accounts receivable verifications.
- What to do every day to lower and/or prevent fraud that can land you on the dreaded terminated lender list.
- The importance of a daily cash flow report. What it contains to give management an overview of the business.
- The system for handling bankruptcy problems.
- How to manage loss exposure in deteriorating situations.
You will receive:
- Our Factoring Operations Manual in Microsoft Word® document format on a CD-ROM so that you can customize the manual to fit the particulars of your company.
- A CD-ROM Download Disc that has all of the forms for ease of downloading when you need them.
- You will be granted an unrestricted license for your entire company, which allows you to edit, print and reproduce any portion of the package for use within your company. You may not resell any portion of this package to another person or company. The Factoring Operations Manual is copyrighted and sold to end-users only.
How to order the Transportation Factoring Operations Manual:
The “Buy Now” link below will take you directly to our secure shopping cart where you can use your credit card to pay for your Factoring Operations Manual. As soon as your payment is confirmed, we will send you the Transportation Factoring Operations Manual in both Hardcover form and on two CD-ROM discs. You are purchasing a company license for your business. You are free to make copies internal use but distributing outside of your company structure is a violation of the Copyright Laws. Thank you for understanding. For more information before ordering please call us at 972-722-3700.
Don’t risk another day without the Transportation Factoring Operations Manual!