Because most startups who purchase our Factoring Business Plan want the projections as well, we have combined these two very popular products together at a discount.
Factoring Business Plan Template
If you are an entrepreneur or an experienced firm ready to take that next step in raising capital, FactorHelp offers a “Factoring Business Plan” template specifically written for the factoring industry. This professional Factoring Business Plan includes sections germane to all Factors as well as a guideline to help you properly position your Company and strategy in the eyes of potential investors.
It is designed to ensure that you cover all of the basics of a properly written Business Plan. It also helps you extract those things that make you believe that your firm can be successful in the Factoring Industry and helps you organize the Plan around those particular strategic advantages.
The Factoring Business Plan is an indispensable tool in obtaining the proper funding for your company.
Factoring Projection and Budget Spreadsheets
FactorHelp has developed this easy to use Factoring Forecasting Model to assist you in preparing 3-year Projections or Budgets. These Interactive Spreadsheets allow you to change any and all of the important assumptions, thereby visually displaying how these changes affect the bottom line profitability of your Factoring Company.
These Projection & Budget Spreadsheets include:
- Easy to follow Instructions.
- Initial + Next 3 Year Ending BALANCE SHEETS including important performance statistics such as Debt-to-Equity Ratio, Return on Equity (ROE) and Return on Assets (ROA).
- 3-Year Income Statements using your assumptions regarding yield, advance rates, cost of funds, and all other important expense categories.
- Cash Flow Statements to tie everything together.
- Details to help compute the “difficult” areas of Headcount (based on # of Clients), total Payroll, and Client Attrition.
- These Spreadsheets are designed to be scaled to any size organization.
We are in the process of having these Yearly Projections converted to Quarterly. Then we will be converting them to Monthly. Anyone who purchases an earlier version will receive all updated versions FREE. If you are a Startup Factor, take the guesswork out of preparing Projections.
If you are already in the Factoring Business, cut down the time it takes to prepare your yearly Budgets. And since these have been (and continue being) tested, you can rely on perfect accuracy!
Predict the future with accuracy.